Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] February's Looney Academy is live

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Feb 2007 06:09:27 -0500
Each month we have a meeting among the Spanish teachers in my area (high school and junior high level) and at this most recent meeting I described using the Nanofictionary mechanics to handmake some cards for a Spanish class as well as how I've used Fluxx en español in my classroom.  Several of the teachers took down the name of the games as well as the Looney Labs address so perhaps we will see a few more classrooms trying to integrate the games.

Personally I would love to see a small version of Nanofictionary in Spanish.  One of my projects over the summer is to create my own version on index cards or something with vocabulary from the text to utilize next year.

I'll also work on gathering up some of the CSOs for WV (Content Standards and Objectives) that the games I have played in the classroom address to save you some legwork.  I have all the CSOs in more user friendly format at school.

             -Ryan
--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.