Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] February's Looney Academy is live

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Feb 2007 23:09:09 -0600
I don't blame you - I wouldn't want to do all that typing either!

There's got to be some place on the web that has it - we'll find it. :)

Carol