Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: Adjusted some cards

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 Nov 2005 09:45:00 -0500
At 19:00 -0500 2005-11-21, Dim Bulb wrote:
 > Everybody Gets 1 - Set your hand aside. Draw (number of players) x 1 cards.
 Put 1 of these cards into each player's hand. Pick up your hand.

In addition to Laurie's comments on this one, I personally feel that the "(number of players)" notation is *less* streamlined than the way the card is currently worded, though that's a judgement call of course. It's difficult to write this card in a way that interacts properly with X=X+1.... (My personal preference would be to reword it such that it's not affected by X=X+1 at all; I think this would allow for both simpler wording and better gameplay. But that's another subject.)

So, you would return it to the v2 wording?
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx