Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] wooden Fluxx boxes

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Dec 2005 06:12:19 -0800 (PST)
I have just purchased a small which is still on its
way, so I can't give you any feedback on the box.  But
I was wondering if the Pandora's Box card will be
available without the box at any point.

Thanks again for everything!

Laurie

<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=251>