Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Reverse order card, 2 player question

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Mar 2006 18:10:25 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, lint.fluxx@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So, I was playing a 2 player game with a friend and the 'reverse order' card came up. What also came up was a discussion on how to handle the card. The card says in a 2 player game treat this card as 'Take another turn'. This seems all fine an dandy until my friend brought up: Does this mean that this new rule card should be treated as an action and discarded?

That's how I understand it. "In a two-player game, pretend that this is the Action card named Take Another Turn."

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't shipped you to Syria for interrogation, it's
for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because of the Eighth Amendment.