Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Interesting card interperetation...3

  • FromStuart Lauder <purplesnap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Apr 2006 12:57:03 +0100
My favourite is on....errrr..... I can't remember if it's Pilfer the Trash or Let's Do That Again. I think it's Let's Do That Again. The card says to look at the tope 3 cards of the discard pile and take the one you like best. Not the one that would be most useful to you at that point in time, or the one you want, but the one you like best. So if, like my girlfriend, you especiallyu like the Mice Kepper, and it's there, you should have to take it, even if The Star would be more useful and win you the game.

Chris Ballowe wrote:

I ran across a different rules difference. They ruled that when "Taking another turn" you did not have a time between the original turn and the additional turn where is was not your turn, so the limits do not ake effect.

Chris Ballowe
Cheapass Demo Monkey www.cheapass.com
Looney Labs Demo Rabbit www.looneylabs.com
SJGames MIB#1305 www.sjgames.com