Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] new Holy Fluxx pitch pages

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Nov 2006 13:20:45 -0500
so we've got two new pages up:

<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Holy/Christian.html>
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Holy/Jewish.html>

and they have a basic description of what Fluxx is... and I was
thinking to add in some testimonials...

what else can we put on these pages to help them speak to
an audience that has never heard of Fluxx but find their way
to this page due to advertising they find in Christian or
Jewish settings?

What else are you looking for on such a page, Laurie?

-K.

--On November 8, 2006  Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--On November 8, 2006 "Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To sell to a WHOLE new group -- not gamers, not Looneyfans, not geeks
> even -- we really need a basic one-page here's-what-the-game is.  I
> can demo 'til I'm blue in the face ... but I have to get invites to
> demo at Christian groups first, and I have to explain what I want to
> demo to get that invite.

Yes - we need a completely new page, that is a single source for
everything we want to say to a new person who just heard about
Christian Fluxx that talks about both the game and the expansion
and links to an easy way to buy them both from us online, and links
to the tell-a-store page to encourage them to help us find a store
near them to sell it once they get hooked.

That's the better page I was talking about needing to build. And
we need one very similar for Jewish Fluxx, but that talks in
language that speaks in words that speak to Jews, versus words
that speak to Christians.

THEN we can ask our Christian and Jewish rabbits to talk about
Fluxx, and point to these new pages, on websites and mailings
lists that they frequent where others who might be interested
might hear them.

> Er, if you dig.

I totally dig.

> I'll try to put something together when I get home tonight.

Awesome!  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

(I myself need to spend my evening continuing to wrangle the
mailing list for our holiday gift which will go out soonish.
But, SHHHH...  It's a secret - so don't ask!!!)

Thanks Laurie!  Thanks Carol!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)