Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Hello Everyone!

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Dec 2006 11:43:49 -0500
As for the rabbit, it's an exclusive or (like star being sun or moon, not both), so you could just claim it's 2 cards in hand if there's a keeper limit or 2 keepers if there's a hand limit of 0...

I didn't think about the rich bonus thing though, that's a nice benefit... I was thinking it would help satisfy the 5 keepers and 10 cards in hand goals obviously.

Having the rabbit would be nice if there were a keeper limit + rich bonus though. Hooray for unintended combinations!

Another goal I was thinking of (but havn't gotten around to making) Is War of the Worlds (War+Earth/Moon)

-Evan