Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Feb 2007 22:26:40 -0600
Hi all,

This post reminded me of something I wanted to ask.  Wasn't there someone on this list who had a great "plug and print" sort of app for Blanxx?  You know... "just type in your text and add your own clipart and wham, you've got a custom Blanxx card to print on sticker paper..."   ???

If that was someone on the Geeks list, I'll ask over there... but I'd appreciate a "point me to it" please if possible.  I've got a teacher who's got some great cards I'd love to share with the rest of the teachers...

thanks!
Carol