Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

  • From"Melissa Parish" <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Feb 2007 08:00:55 -0600
I solved the Toaster problem by creating a Keeper called "Robot" and a Goal called "Cylon" where you need both the Robot and Toaster.  Of course, if you don't watch Battlestar Galactica...

~ Melissa