Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Feb 2007 08:58:18 -0500
>>>Rule Limit 6<<<

I rather liked this one. As for the trashing tho I think it should be subject to trashing the same as any other new rule. One of the general qualities of any game is that they can be frustrating when your opponents don't recognize your supreme intellect and superior strategy and thwart your cunning plan. That's just part of the game. It shouldn't require too much text (as long as you are not playing with a bunch of rules lawyers.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles