Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Feb 2007 15:57:57 -0600
Cute - actually, very funny - but again, rather narrow in focus.

May I suggest that if we want to continue on an Eddie Izzard thread, we take it to the Something list please?

Thanks!  We now return you to your regularly scheduled Fluxx List.

:)
Carol

On 2/9/07, Laurie J. Rich <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be tempted to make a 'chicken' keeper, which is only good for
the goal if Cake has been discarded (all the cake's gone!)

On 2/9/07, S Mattison <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> I figured Cake or Death was plainly obvious as the next needed card,
> but then again, I chose not to include it in my list on the grounds
> that, if nobody knew who Eddie Izzard was, it would fall flat. ;P
>
> On 2/9/07, Kevin Welch <kawelch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > what do you mean you are out of cake... so my choice
> > is "or death"...
> > --- "Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Now I'd like to see a 'Cake or Death' goal...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953