Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Feb 2007 15:32:06 -0600
Or even on the grounds of "there's those of us who KNOW who Eddie Izzard is and STILL had no clue..."

But I did find it in Wikipedia... a wikiquote page:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eddie_Izzard

Search on the page for Cake and you'll find it. It's just a little bit down.

But that's exactly the point - Blanxx that work in your own game group may not work when you play them with any other group of people.  Be aware and check before starting play, just in case there's questions.

Carol
 - she who grew up Anglican and therefore finds that Eddie Izzard piece about "Cake or Death" to be pretty funny.  YMMV.