Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Feb 2007 13:28:09 -0800 (PST)
I consider that particular Eddie Izzard video (Dressed to Kill, right?
I've seen so many, I can't remember which one I saw first) mandatory
viewing for anyone who has a sense of humor... and as such, if it takes
custom Fluxx to get them to see it -- so be it!

Now I have to go rewatch it and atone for my lack of recall.

-Ankhst