Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Techno-Fluxx

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Feb 2007 12:28:16 -0700
Good ideas! Yeah, I'm only one guy, and my Techno Fluxx version was a
first draft, though I tried hard to keep it balanced between keepers
and goals...

-Steve

On 2/28/07, Virden, Larry W. <lvirden@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hacker's bonus should be the ability to change one or more rules,
regardless of whether the player has a rule card in his/her hand ;-)

Probably should be a "virus" card of some type that causes grief to the
players.

Probably an RIAA charges type action - results in the removal of any
music related keepers from the table.

Moore's Law rule card would increment  the current draw and play limit
by one each round

Probably want cell phones, mp3 players, dvd players and hdtvs as keepers
of some sort...