Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Techno-Fluxx

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Mar 2007 09:45:46 -0600
Just thought of another idea

Keeper: Capacitor

If you have this Keeper in front of you, instead of your first draw,
you may look through either the discard pile or the draw deck (but not
both) and choose a card.  If you choose the draw deck, reshuffle it
after you've taken your card.  All other cards you draw this turn
should be from the top of the draw deck in the usual way.

Of course, you may be wondering why a Capacitor would give the ability
to "time travel" like this.  Of course this is no ordinary capacitor.
It's a Fluxx Capacitor.

OK, you can stop groaning now.

:)

Timothy