Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Techno-Fluxx

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Feb 2007 14:58:51 -0700
Is this rule card now too powerful?
Hacker's bonus; The player with Programming on the table may discard
any single rule during their turn, or trade Programming for a
different keeper owned by someone else.

How about this rule?
Moore's Law: Instead of observing the current draw rule, You may draw
as many cards from the draw pile as there are keepers on the table.

Should RIAA be a Keeper?
RIAA (During your turn, you may steal the "Music Files" or "Mp3
Player" Keepers from any player that have them.)

This Keeper sounds crazy!:
Virus (If you have this Keeper, you may only draw 1 and play 1. If you
also have the Programming Keeper, All other players may only draw 1
and play 1)

What would you call a goal of Mp3 Player+Music Files?

I could see:
Internet Woes=(3 from Banner Ads, Virus, RIAA)
Portable Devices=Mp3 Player+DVD Player

But you'd need an extra goal to balance out DVD Player. And extra
keepers to go along with them... The Beatles Reunion Album, anyone? xD
Finally a use for a Chrononauts Card from all those Blanxx packs! Make
it a keeper!

The Ugly Duckling=Beatles Reunion Album+DVD Player