Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Techno-Fluxx

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Feb 2007 13:39:09 -0600
ack. But having rules that you have to remember the state of rather
than simply look at the current set of rules?  Nightmare!  Worse than
"instants/interrupts" IMO.

Timothy

On 2/28/07, S Mattison <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good ideas! Yeah, I'm only one guy, and my Techno Fluxx version was a
first draft, though I tried hard to keep it balanced between keepers
and goals...

-Steve

On 2/28/07, Virden, Larry W. <lvirden@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hacker's bonus should be the ability to change one or more rules,
> regardless of whether the player has a rule card in his/her hand ;-)
>
> Probably should be a "virus" card of some type that causes grief to the
> players.
>
> Probably an RIAA charges type action - results in the removal of any
> music related keepers from the table.
>
> Moore's Law rule card would increment  the current draw and play limit
> by one each round
>
> Probably want cell phones, mp3 players, dvd players and hdtvs as keepers
> of some sort...
>
> --

Steven Mattison - CTI Services Database Administrator
(303) 745-3077
http://www.chibitek.com
"If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both."