Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux

  • From"mice r.r." <miceland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Jun 2007 03:48:40 -0700
Sorry, here is the list

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pETd-KJJhRYKcw7Ce1NSvKQ

On 6/26/07, mice r.r. <miceland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As promised I would like to share my Mega-Fluxx list.

As you see, it is not every single fluxx card ever made.

I need to pare down this list but perhaps you will find this useful.

I have also added the keepers necessary for each Goal.

Any feedback positive or negative is appreciated.

-mice

--
mice@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--