Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx Pre-orders (Was: New Keeper: The Joker)

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 04 Oct 2007 12:46:13 -0400
--On October 4, 2007 Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thursday, October 04, 2007, at 12:21PM, "Kristin Looney"
<rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> we had 328 decks on pre-order from consumers!   :)

Sweet.  Can you say how this compares to pre-orders on other
releases (like EcoFluxx and Family Fluxx)?

We didn't take consumer pre-orders on these products, so there
is no fair comparison.  The overall pre-orders on Zombie Fluxx
are WAY above previous versions...  but we have also been pushing
hard at the marketing machine - so it isn't ALL because the world
is crazy about Zombies (but that's a good part of it.)

-Kristin