Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New Keeper: The Joker

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 04 Oct 2007 12:20:23 -0400
--On Oct 4, 2007  Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hmmmf still waiting for my email. Oh Well.

They can't all go out at the exact same moment - we had
328 decks on pre-order from consumers!   :)

But Brian at our warehouse is carefully sending the consumer
orders out in the order they were placed - and is pretty sure
they will all be mailed out by tomorrow...

He also has 7,409 decks to send out to our stores and distributors
which all need to get sent out in the next 5 days...

7737 decks x 26 zombies per deck = over 200,000 zombies leaving
our warehouse in a week!  Ahhhhhhhhh - get ready for the uprising!

:)

-Kristin