Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Your Brains (RE: [Fluxx] Larry the Creeper)

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Dec 2007 09:02:56 -0500
Zombie Woof - Frank Zappa

On Dec 12, 2007 8:19 AM, Benjamin Kleber <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Dead Man's Party" - Oingo Boingo
...something appropriate by Dead Can Dance
....which leads me to think there's *got* to be something appropriate from the soundtrack of Weekend At Bernie's II - the one where the dead guy has a curse where he'll dance if there's music. Dead & dancing is kind of like zombie-ness, right?

Oh, and another great piece by Jonathon Coulton, that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread: a folkie-flavored cover of Baby Got Back, reminiscent of "Leaving on a Jet Plane": http://www.jonathancoulton.com/2005/10/14/thing-a-week-5-baby-got-back/

On Dec 12, 2007 8:09 AM, Rev. Bob < redbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On 12/12/07, JK Grence < jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll have to track that one down... right now all I have for a zombie
> playlist is Rockapella doing a cover of "Zombie Jamboree", and two by a
> semi-obscure artist by the name of Voltaire (he did a couple of songs for
> the Cartoon Network show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, if that
> helps at all), "Brains" and "Zombie Prostitute".  What other songs could I
> throw into a Zombie Fluxx playlist?  "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper?
>  Michael Jackson's "Thriller"?

"Zombie Dance" - Alice Cooper
"Living Dead Girl" - Rob Zombie
"Zombie Stomp" - Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (if you can find it)

And, for something a bit more gruesome, especially considering the
Zombie Prostitute, there's always Alice Cooper's "I Love The Dead."

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook