Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Your Brains (RE: [Fluxx] Larry the Creeper)

  • FromJK Grence <jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Dec 2007 23:10:31 -0700
I'll have to track that one down... right now all I have for a zombie playlist is Rockapella doing a cover of "Zombie Jamboree", and two by a semi-obscure artist by the name of Voltaire (he did a couple of songs for the Cartoon Network show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, if that helps at all), "Brains" and "Zombie Prostitute".  What other songs could I throw into a Zombie Fluxx playlist?  "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper?  Michael Jackson's "Thriller"?

Oh, and speaking of Zombie Prostitute, when I saw Voltaire in concert I had my Zombie Fluxx deck with me... he signed one of the Zombie cards and turned it into a Zombie Prostitute.  I'm still trying to figure out what on earth to do with her for a Goal...