Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Your Brains (RE: [Fluxx] Larry the Creeper)

  • From"Rev. Bob" <redbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Dec 2007 08:09:26 -0500
On 12/12/07, JK Grence <jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll have to track that one down... right now all I have for a zombie
> playlist is Rockapella doing a cover of "Zombie Jamboree", and two by a
> semi-obscure artist by the name of Voltaire (he did a couple of songs for
> the Cartoon Network show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, if that
> helps at all), "Brains" and "Zombie Prostitute".  What other songs could I
> throw into a Zombie Fluxx playlist?  "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper?
>  Michael Jackson's "Thriller"?

"Zombie Dance" - Alice Cooper
"Living Dead Girl" - Rob Zombie
"Zombie Stomp" - Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (if you can find it)

And, for something a bit more gruesome, especially considering the
Zombie Prostitute, there's always Alice Cooper's "I Love The Dead."

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook