Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Flowers + Love = All you need is love?

  • From"Darren Maskowitz" <squitz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 16:42:24 -0700
There is some dispute among my coworkers and i about the following condition:
A player has Love and Flowers (love or death) on the table and the
goal All You Need is Love is played. Half of us think that the game is
over because the player has love and keepers that are not love, but
the other half are rules lawyers and think that 2 love keepers are
technically not "love and no other keepers".

I have always played that Love and Flowers are only love, but now i
appeal to a higher court for a definitive ruling.

Blessings,
Darren