Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Flowers + Love = All you need is love?

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 16:21:04 -0800 (PST)
I don't share the power concerns about the Love keeper -- but
I do think that AYNIL should be strictly a one-keeper goal.
In my opinion, either the original Love, or Flowers (with no
other keepers) + AYNIL = victory, but with both Love and Flowers,
you'd need to find a way to ditch one of them in order to win.

Seems strange to say there's such a thing as too much love,
but for game mechanics reasons, that's my assessment.

Cheers,
	 Ankhst