Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Rules question about X = X + 1

  • From"Benjamin Kleber" <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Feb 2008 12:48:05 -0500
My gang has always played that you should follow all showing rules at
all times that they are showing. So yes, if it's Draw 3, Play 2, and
my second play is New Rule X=X+1, then I am supposed to go back and
draw one more card - after all, the current rules say I'm supposed to
Draw 4 - and then I get one more to play, too, since the rules also
say Play 3.

Benjamin