Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Favorite/Least favorite cards

  • Fromcheryl anderson <cherylllr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Mar 2008 08:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
I think you're more competitive than Ryan and I
are, or perhaps than the spirit of the game
warrants.  I agree with Ryan when he calls the
45-minute games 'exhausting' and I'd rather that
there be lots of options so somebody wins, rather
than fight it out trying to make me win.  It's
also fun to play more than one hand and just
watch the different things that happen - imo.

To each his own, iow!  :)
Ryan, you don't live anywhere near NV/CA do you?
It'd be fun to play with you!  <g>

Cheryl

--- "Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > For me, Fluxx hits its sweet spot with Draw
> 5, Play All,
> > No-Hand Bonus.
>
> With those rules, if you have a pair of Keepers
> out that you
> know matches a rule that hasn't been played,
> and none of your
> opponents do, playing a KL inhibits them from
> getting such a
> pair, and the high turnover drives towards
> somebody making you win.

Share books, share fun!  See:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/cherylllr