Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Favorite/Least favorite cards

  • From"Darren Maskowitz" <squitz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Mar 2008 14:56:10 -0600
I was thinking a little more like a New Rule:

423,827 Viruses.
All the + bonuses on the computer become - bonuses.
If you cannot play any cards shotgun the computer to remove it and the
viruses from the game.

I simply haven't taken the time to see how that would work. Bonus
points to anyone on the list that knows what that card is referance to
^_^