Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Feedback Feedback

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 05 Aug 2008 12:42:02 -0400
CHEESE SHOP
Will there be icons?
IIRC every other Fluxx goal is illustrated, either by the necessary
Keepers,
or by more abstract icons. I was curious if Andy was making an exception
here.

I wasn't planning to add icons, and it's not an exception. 10 cards in Hand and 5 Keepers don't have icons either, at least not in the original editions.

Oh yeah, forgot about those! Icons could still work, but it's fine either way.

THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!
It would be even better if it were neutralized if a card with "It" is on
the table...

Hmm, that's funny, but it can't work. There's always an IT. There are 4 ITs in the boilerplate text at the top of the Creeper card alone! But it was amusing to consider.

Dang, I wasn't clear enough. I meant if there's a card with "it" in its *title*, not its text. Since there is one such card, and certainly very few, maybe only one, it would be workable.

But as always, you're the boss. It's great to get peeks and respond, and I'm looking forward for the final result.

Regards,
Bryan