Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Feedback Feedback

  • FromDaveSter64@xxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 5 Aug 2008 12:35:13 EDT
Will a new pic be posted? Or were the only changes that all the numbers were written out instead of being numerals?

Dave

In a message dated 8/5/2008 11:15:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time, andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

HOVERCRAFT EELS

> Unless there is an advantage in using so many numerals on the card...

The advantage is that numerals fit better than spelled-out words, and there
are a lot of numbers to squeeze in on that card. But y'all are right, it'd
be better for it to be fully-compatible, so I re-did and happily I was able
to make it work with spelled-out numbers.