Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Feedback Feedback

  • From"Robert Morgan" <the.real.dr.bob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Aug 2008 23:14:02 +0100
How about stunned parrot?  It's in sketch, fits grammatically and
sounds a bit silly as well.  On the whole sleeping parrot sounds
better than resting, but I'd love to just have "The Parrot" then we
can all go off and make as many goals as we can for the euphemisms to
our hearts content.

Bob

(I think this discussion does at least proves one thing - good choice
on the theme guys)