Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Feedback Feedback

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 06 Aug 2008 13:10:16 -0400
From: "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> As I've said, one of the things I love about this card is the way the
> contradiction between the picture and the words kick-start the whole
> argument which the card is having with itself.

Hear, hear!  Enough said.

I also appreciated the intelligent comments of Laurie Rich and Carl Worth.

From: "Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
> I hope that you will put icons on the card if possible.  We played Zombie Fluxx for months before anyone noticed that having a Friend wouldn't let you win with I Alone Survived.  Had there been a No Friends icon (the Friends with the circle and slash) on the Goal, we would have never made that mistake.
>
> The icons should always be on the card unless it is impossible to print with them.

Here is one sort of thing the Cheese Shop Goal could have:

Bryan

PS.  Suppose we have the Knights of Ni card say 'Not valid if a card with "It" in its title is on the table.'?  SHUT UP!!

(Paraphrased from the Self-Defense sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w :-)