Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Feedback Feedback

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 06 Aug 2008 15:05:50 -0400
But "'Course It's a Good Idea!" doesn't contain the word "it".  "It's" is
a distinct word.

That may be true, but people will certainly make the claim I just did, meaning this is possibly again just too problematic/argument-provoking to bother with...

but it was a chance for me to reveal a few more clues about cards in the deck...

Why don't you test "it" out at GenCon, and see how it works?

(Despite my repetition of this idea, I don't insist on it. It sounds fun, but it should only be included if it *is* fun.)

But ...

This discussion of "It's" made me think: "Of course! The "It's" man! He should be in the deck, too! Then he could be an option for the Opening Credits Goal, as well as having the effect on the Knights of Ni!"

Yet another thing to think about ...

Sorry,
Bryan