Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Multi-Goal Fluxx

  • FromAniLocatN@xxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 12 Jan 2009 00:25:14 EST
Here's another idea to go along with deFluxx. (I couldn't think of as clever a name for it)

I tried this once with my friend. I was tired of the games being really good and then bam, over. Blindsided by the win. So I said "why don't we do first to three?"

How we did it was when a goal was met, the person meeting the goal takes it and places it in front of them like a Keeper. The first person to collect three goals wins. It works surprisingly well and since you take the goals and hold onto them, there's no need for any paper to keep track of the score.

It unlocks a fair amount more strategy than just racing to get that single goal. You have to plan past things at that point.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)