Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Multi-deck Fluxx: rules to make it work (differently)!

  • FromBryan Stout <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 8 Mar 2009 00:42:26 -0500
Thanks for the response, Seth.  I'm glad some people enjoy Mega/Uber
Fluxx already.  Mileage does apparently vary, though.  I remember last
fall someone else -- Mouse? -- wrote that he didn't like Mega Fluxx
for reasons similar to what I'd stated, and Andy agreed with him.

Either way, I hope people test this idea out.  If you did like Mega
Fluxx before, this should make a fun variation, with the multiple
Goals available for fulfilling, and the possibilities of two
half-Goals.  And if you didn't like it, the proposed rules should be
more pleasing to play with.

Bryan