Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx reprint?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 02 Apr 2009 09:07:50 -0400
On Thursday, April 02, 2009, at 08:33AM, "Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Last night, I noticed that my FLGS had some new copies of Zombie Fluxx on the shelf.  The new "Looney Bin" box has replaced the older tuckbox, and the cover sported the Origins Award logo.  So apparently there's been another print run.
>
>But what I really want to know is: has any of the card text changed?  The Zombie Fluxx FAQ on the Rabbit Wiki is a long one, and I've been holding out for a ZF edition that has been tweaked to address most of the ambiguity.  Is this the printing I've been waiting for?

Oooh!  Me too.  I fell in love with the MP Fluxx Looney Bin box and decided to wait on Zombie until it as in there (a couple of my lunchtime gaming group members already got the first printing), hoping also for clearer text on ambigious cards, too.  I'm psyched!

Since I found a new FLGS that is fully stocked with Looney Labs products, I'm itching for a demo day, too. :)

Topher