Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx reprint?

  • FromHarold Tessmann III <macmog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 13 Apr 2009 11:01:09 -0400
Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed something resembling:

But what I really want to know is: has any of the card text changed?

Yes. A fair number of cards in Zombie Fluxx 1.1 have been updated in one way or another, including 10 cards that have had their wordings tweaked based on rules questions. I've added a detailed list of what changed to this page:

<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Zombie/CardList.html>

You don't indicate any changes to the zombie cards, so perhaps I bring this up too late. The zombies in earlier printings have the text about playing them immediately when drawn, but don't actually say that they prevent you from winning. This came up when somebody drew one of the flamethrower pack zombies that I had mixed into Monty Python Fluxx, and the player pointed out that the Monty Python creepers do say that you can't win with them. Please consider adding this text to creepers in future revisions (and in future Fluxx games, like Martian Fluxx), except of course for the odd creeper that doesn't prevent a win.

Harold