Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx reprint?

  • From"Rev. Bob" <redbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 13 Apr 2009 15:57:54 -0400
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Bryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> But what I really want to know is: has any of the card text changed?  ...  Is this the printing I've been waiting for?
>
> Yes!  The page Andy posted earlier summaries the changes.  Let me give
> you the details on the textual changes, to reassure you:

[snip]

> In short, these changes answer many of the questions and ambiguities
> in the ZF FAQ.  Plus, you get a perfect Larry!  (No ragged edges,
> drippy letters and color bar, same cardstock as the others.)  Get it!

(sigh)  Y'know, it's times like this that I wish LL had some kind of
upgrade path for these point-releases.  The changes sound good, but
they don't really sound like $20 worth of good, especially when I
already paid that for ZF 1.0.  A couple of bucks or so for the changed
cards, though...that'd be a no-brainer.

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Regional Director, SE US