Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Rules debate on BGG: Tie with Creepers?

  • FromFrank Smith <smithfrankf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Jul 2009 10:17:06 -0400
I think I'm on the "It's a tie" side in this case.

The goal condition has two parts:
(a) have at least 10 cards in hand
(b) have more cards in hand than any other player

Neither player met the goal condition.

On the other hand, for a goal that allows a shared win, where in the event of a tie _both_ players win, the Creeper prevents one win, leaving the other player as the sole victor.