Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Rules debate on BGG: Tie with Creepers?

  • FromMike Do <mike.n.do@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Jul 2009 10:22:09 -0400
My thought is since the creepers prevent you from winning unless there is a rule that says otherwise or unless the goal says otherwise, the person without the creeper is the winner since the other person isn't even in contention for winning. I'm under the impression that the creeper negates the player's eligibility to win(again unless the rules or goal/s says otherwise).