Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Star Fluxx question: turn ends immediately during Draw 3 Play 2?

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 31 Mar 2012 23:30:59 -0400
I have a question that came up during Star Fluxx, though I think it
might happen in other Fluxxes too:

If you're in the middle of Draw 3 Play 2 and you do something that
causes your turn to end immediately (e.g. Time Portal or What Do You
Want), what happens to the other cards you've drawn?  Do they go into
your hand and stay there (even the one you were supposed to discard),
or do they all go into the discard pile?  My feeling is that they
should stay in your hand, since you did the Draw part and your turn
ended before you could Play them.  But it feels like kind of a
loophole.

--Doug