Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Star Fluxx question: turn ends immediately during Draw 3 Play 2?

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Apr 2012 00:29:03 -0400
On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Anne Lukes <anne_lukes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Exactly. The card probably says to put your hand aside, though I haven't
> seen Star Fluxx yet. That would mean the cards you drew as part of that
> action aren't part of your hand.

It does say to put your hand aside, but it seems like an open question
what happens to the non-hand cards when your turn ends immediately.  I
guess discard makes the most sense, but put-into-hand also kind of
makes sense to me.  I suppose a wacky third option would be that you
start your next turn by resuming the play/discard of the rest of the
non-hand before taking your regular turn.

--Doug