Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Star Fluxx question: turn ends immediately during Draw 3 Play 2?

  • FromJon Schild <jjs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 31 Mar 2012 22:38:06 -0600
On 3/31/2012 10:17 PM, Anne Lukes wrote:

> In Normal Fluxx, I do believe that the cards state you must put your
> hand aside, draw 3, then play 2. Thus they are not part of your hand.
> Therefore, they should go to the discard pile.

Exactly. The card probably says to put your hand aside, though I haven't seen Star Fluxx yet. That would mean the cards you drew as part of that action aren't part of your hand.