Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

[Geeks] RSS News Feeds Live for looneylabs.com and wunderland.com

  • FromRobin <Empl13@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Sep 2005 15:43:24 -0400
I set up a RSS News Feed for the wunderland.com and looneylabs.com web sites. If you go to http://www.looneylabs.com/ you'll see a small graphic on the bottom right that says "RSS" which is a link to the xml feed.

I haven't yet put up the same graphic on wunderland.com but the feed is there and ready (http://wunderland.com/feed.xml). Much of the content is the same between the two sites, but there are some differences.

I plan to update and publish new articles to the feeds approx. once a week (probably on the weekends).

To read an RSS News Feed you'll need a news reader. For Mac users, if you've upgraded to 10.4 (Tiger) you can use Safari to view a feed. Once you launch your news reader, you can subscribe to these:
            http://www.looneylabs.com/feed.xml
            http://wunderland.com/feed.xml

========
More Info:
========
RSS Readers

Wikipedia - RSS

RSS: Your Gateway To News & Blog Content

If anyone has any questions or feedback please let me know.

Thanks,

Robin Vinopal
EMPL13@xxxxxxx (Looney Labs Employee #13)
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=robinav