Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] RSS News Feeds Live for looneylabs.com and wunderland.com

  • FromRobin <Empl13@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Sep 2005 13:50:11 -0400
Hey everyone, this week's update is out there for wunderland.com and I added more items/graphics. But is it too much? I added in some graphics but please let me know if they are too much and I'll scale back.

Looney Labs didn't have any updates this week.

Brain - thanks for the great feedback - I used some of your suggestions for this week's update. Let me know what you think!

Robin Vinopal
EMPL13@xxxxxxx (Looney Labs Employee #13)
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=robinav
LOONEY LABS (http://www.looneylabs.com/)