Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] RSS News Feeds Live for looneylabs.com and wunderland.com

  • FromRobin <Empl13@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Sep 2005 19:00:01 -0400
I added the link to the top page for wunderland.com so it will show the RSS button in the address bar, but I still need to coordinate with Kristin and Andy where to put the "RSS" graphic on the page. Hopefully I'll be able to chat with them about that sometime this week.

Robin