Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] RSS News Feeds Live for looneylabs.com and wunderland.com

  • FromRobin <Empl13@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Sep 2005 17:43:52 -0400
Thanks for the link!!! It's cool!

I edited it slightly to use the absolute URL since one file creates the header for every page I couldn't confine it to just the front page. <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS" href="feed://www.looneylabs.com/feed.xml">

What do you think?

Robin Vinopal
EMPL13@xxxxxxx (Looney Labs Employee #13)
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=robinav