Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] geek testimonials

  • From"Melissa Parish" <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Feb 2007 11:27:21 -0600
Yes!  That's another point I forgot to bring up.  We actually use our Treehouse stashes as "money" for a game called Three Dragon Ante (which is like poker, except with dragons).  A small is one point, medium is two, a large is three.  Except for the opaque tree (ours is black), which is a small is 5 points, medium is 10, and a large is 15.  It takes a bit to get used to that way of counting, but we love the "futuristic" feel it gives to the game.

~ Melissa

P.S.  Sorry if that's a bit of a tangent, but I wanted to reiterate the "useful for customization" idea.