Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] geek testimonials

  • From"Melissa Parish" <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Feb 2007 12:42:49 -0600
How about Geek Wife?  A bit shorter, and also conveys that I'm a geek myself too (at least I hope it does).

~ Melissa

On 2/2/07, Kristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't added Alan's yet...  but here is the page I started:

<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/geekgames.html>

Laurie - how do you like the title: feminist poet geek   :)

Eeyore - would you like to pick a more fun title for yourself?

Melissa -  your rabbit page tells me nothing about what you yourself
do for a living... just that your husband is a geek...  what would
you like your title on this page to read as?  I do like "wife of a
Computer Geek" if you like that title

Alan - please let me know what kind of geek I should list you as

thanks everyone - this is great stuff!

a few more would still be welcome if anyone else wants to jump in

please don't point anyone to that page until I'm done building it!

-Kristin